Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 7,169 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

Flexible company but average paymaster

Business Development Manager (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsStrong leadership with good technical foundation. Large organization with multiple opportunities of work. Flexible towards locations across the globe. Operating units have made company more flexible and agile with higher number of management roles.

ConsWeaker in HR policies with limited authority with HR. Business lines drive the culture, employee satisfaction etc. Sometimes people have no where to go in case of conflict. Average paymaster in all areas or skills. Therefore, faces high attrition rates.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome a global company instead of Indian company operating globally

TCS = Government company

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Delhi (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You will have job security. In most of project you won't… Cons: You won't get benefits or perks for extra work No 360 degree review No infrastructure will… Advice to Senior Management: Management is purely after money. So no advice. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good company to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work life balance Onsite Good work environment Career Growth Cons: None Not good with hike Salary offered is less too in my… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.