Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Motors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Motors CEO Karl Slym. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Motors employees.
I worked at Tata Motors full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – 1. Extremely efficient management
2. Focus on employees, environment, safety is unparalleled
3. Provides housing loan to employees at mere 2% interest rate
4. heavy discount on Tata cars
5. Management believes in their team and thus give them high responsibility
6. GET period is an awesome period even if you are at remote location such as pantnagar
7. Management treats their employees as a family
8. Access to higher management
9. Frequent plant visits by Mr. Tata and MD builds up the motivation in employees
10. Management holds annual meeting with employees and answer their questions
11. Leadership program for the employees such as TAS, FTSS etcto excel their career
12. Out bound training, business case training, productivity training etc
Cons – I would have never left this company for my entire life had they provided better salary
Built on many systems and has huge momentum which is difficult to change
Advice to Senior Management – The management rocks!!
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-11-10 07:43 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.