Tata Motors

www.tatamotors.com

Working with TATA Motors was life changing

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Current Employee) Jamshedpur (India)

ProsFirst-of-all the name itself counts! Working with the largest truck manufacturing company in India and fourth largest in the world! gives a sense of pride within the employees. Moreover the organization is unlike any other company. It has a great sense of responsibilities and care towards its employees. Its more like any other Govt. organisation and even more than that!!!

ConsThe only downside of the company is its still making use of old technologies in some of its plant. But it's the old technology that is proven and reliable to make trucks on which nobody can doubt. That is--truck TATA ka h? tto feer bhrosemand hai.

Advice to Senior ManagementSir, regarding the company's infrastructure and its progress towards acquiring the first position in motor vehicle manufacturing co. is unquestionable. I would like to suggest that the company should recruit freshers as well, so that they get obsessed and affectionated with their first job and contribute towards the progress of the company with new and unprecedented technologies, in becoming the world leader in its segment.

Awesome to work

Team Leader (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Tata Motors full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nothing to say much at. Cons: Nothing more can be done from my side. Advice to Senior Management: Please introduce new designs passenger cars. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best option for the "first step"

Service (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tata Motors full-time

Pros: -immense learning oppurtunity -freedom to work, freedom to innovate -utmost care for… Cons: In some cases.. employees are a bit too laid back.... Advice to Senior Management: Please be a bit more transparent More
There are newer reviews on Tata Motors.

Worked for Tata Motors? Contribute to the Community!