Tate & Lyle
www.tateandlyle.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Confusing Leadership

N/A (Former Employee)

I worked at Tate & Lyle full-time for more than a year

ProsVery accommodating to work from home needs. Largest group I've ever worked with where each person is exceptional in skill set and knowledge specific to job.

ConsI was there almost 18 months and did not get a review. I was relocated to the other end of the state, they created a position for me, then eliminated my position.

Advice to Senior ManagementNew executives are not hired based on any measure of leadership skill. After almost a year, my new manager didn't even have an operations strategy in place.

Good wage for industrial labor

Process Operator (Current Employee)
Decatur, IL

I have been working at Tate & Lyle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits and really you only work half the year. Cons: For a person with a family or children in school the rotating 12… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Transformation is a good thing, but taking a toll on employee morale

Sales (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Tate & Lyle full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some executives give you the ability to do your job… Cons: Internal salaries not keeping up with market. To many VP… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down on the initiatives and fire the consultants. Senior managers don't understand the impact a move to a new location has on family.… More

There are newer reviews on Tate & Lyle.

Worked for Tate & Lyle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tate & Lyle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tate & Lyle CEO Javed Ahmed. All reviews posted anonymously by Tate & Lyle employees.