Tattoo Manufacturing
www.tattoosales.com Tucson, AZ 16 to 50 Employees

Think twice before working here

I have been working at Tattoo Manufacturing

ProsIn Tucson, a job is a job, but this is not the place to spend your working hours. Location OK, free parking and some benifits.

ConsReally poor and inexperienced management and supervision at all levels. Former owners relative runs rough shod over all areas. Senior management is not involved or effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvaluate all supervision and management, reduce amount by 25% and replace all current management with people management with proper training. Basically, start over with some quality hands on management.

NO Opportunity here

Supply Chain (Former Employee)

I worked at Tattoo Manufacturing

Pros: location, being in Tucson area and one of few employers that… Cons: No opportunity, too much supervision that does little to nothing same… Advice to Senior Management: Get some professionalism and supervision with some professional training, treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Creative Freedom ?- NOT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creative Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tattoo Manufacturing

Pros: Tucson business, casual dress code, many co-workers friendly, close to freeway.… Cons: No creative freedom or ability to express new ideas. All level of managers just… Advice to Senior Management: House clean- Get rid of all supervision from CEO through Management and replace with professionals with some experience and talent. Several Management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tattoo Manufacturing.

Worked for Tattoo Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tattoo Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tattoo Manufacturing CEO Steve Tooker. All reviews posted anonymously by Tattoo Manufacturing employees.