Taulia
www.taulia.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Exciting, fun, dedicated

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsEveryday is a new learning experience.
One of the best reasons to work here is the people, everyone here is dedicated and united on their goal to succeed as a team.
Opportunity to learn and work on new and exciting topics.
Very powerful Product idea and an immense scope to improve in various directions.
Working with some of the smartest people. People with the amount of experience and credibility coming together is not very common.
Working with more and more new technologies.
So many existing customers and the list keeps growing very fast.

Awesome new office in Downtown San Francisco next to Union Square.
Game room, beautiful patio, catered lunches... on and on.

ConsThere are two GoKarts in the office and yet NO ramps to jump off of !!! :P

The only negative which i guess is subjective or dependent on an individual, is that its a very fast growing and changing environment where each individual contributes, is ready for almost anything. Some people would say its very opposite to a slow moving big corporation. Some folks like it (like me), some dont.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvery organization has its ups and downs in various areas, for a startup issues are different. I believe its unfair to nitpick on temporary issues. We understand, we learn, we grow, crush the problems and push forward. The management has been very proactive around this area and advise is to not ignore that as the company grows. Its because everyone is listened to, that everyone is dedicated as they are.

Most important suggestion is to make sure this unique culture stays more or less the same as the company grows.

A fun and rewarding place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Taulia

Pros: Advancement Opportunities Easy Going and Fun Atmosphere Great Health Plan Senior Management Very Accessible Three Weeks Vacation in… Cons: If you aren't use to working at a small company, this… Advice to Senior Management: To any management of a company I always say to make sure the employees feel important and valued. During my… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sucked dry and cast aside

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Taulia

Pros: A "young" company trying new technologies, with money and business coming in… Cons: Inexperienced management who don't know how to manage people and don't care to do so. They subscribe to the "startup mantra" of hire quickly, fire… Advice to Senior Management: Devise some more formal and regular way of measuring employee progress and communicating it. Look… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Taulia.

Worked for Taulia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taulia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taulia CEO Bertram Meyer . All reviews posted anonymously by Taulia employees.