Taulia
www.taulia.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Small Company Engagement with Big Company Production

Supplier Outreach (Current Employee)
Park City, UT

ProsTaulia knows how to treat employees well. Everyone is able to help you with a project and provide their expertise. Outside of work, their is a community of friendship maintained and they make a point to nurture those relationships.

If you have an idea that you want implemented, the people in charge want to know what you have to say and give you the freedom to see it come into reality. Everyone works hard to make improvements happen and happen fast.

You are given the responsibility to get your job down without having to be micromanaged. When a project is completed, you feel responsible for its success and credit/appreciation is given where due.

ConsMost everyone at Taulia is an A-game player. Everyone works hard and is capable to find a solution to almost any problem. You don't have to expect crazy hours, but expect to work hard at your job. If you are one of those people that like to show up, do the bare minimum, and go home, you probably won't fit in and won't like working for Taulia.

Advice to Senior ManagementTaulia is on the cuspe of becoming a large and very successful company. Ending the year of 2012, it will start to move out of the small company startup feel and into the big company structure. During this transition, don't lose the small company feel and focus on emphasizing the worth of every employee.

Awesome people and satisfying work

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than a year

Pros: #1 thing for me is the people. You will never face a problem alone, and everyone is willing to help you go the extra mile… Cons: You will be challenged. It's a startup, so the typical problem of having a lot of work and not always having enough resources to… Advice to Senior Management: Just maintain the awesomeness as the company grows. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting, fun, dedicated

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Everyday is a new learning experience. One of the best reasons to work here is the people, everyone here is dedicated and united on their goal… Cons: There are two GoKarts in the office and yet NO ramps to jump off of !!! :P The only negative which i guess is subjective… Advice to Senior Management: Every organization has its ups and downs in various areas, for a startup issues are different. I believe its unfair to nitpick on temporary issues.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Taulia.

Worked for Taulia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taulia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taulia CEO Bertram Meyer . All reviews posted anonymously by Taulia employees.