Taulia

There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

Work and Learn in a Great Atmosphere

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Taulia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

At Taulia I am working with plenty of smart people and get in touch with new web technologies every day. I am learning a lot from my colleagues and get things done while having an excellent work-life-fun balance.

You'll love the pro but laid-back attitude of your colleagues and management. Truly great team spirit and smart and reasonable founders / senior management that you can talk with openly without fear of repression.

Even though the office is a fantastic SF Location engineers can work from home certain days of the week if preferred. It's great. We do SCRUM so you can plan your work-load in advance and have a say in what you can realistically handle in the upcoming weeks.

Cons

Can't come up with many... seriously. Thought long about it and the only con worth mentioning is that we're catering to few big companies that you might not like ideologically (check customers on Taulia website).

Stay as you are!

23 Other Employee Reviews for Taulia (View Most Recent)

A place for growth

I have been working at Taulia full-time (less than a year)

Pros

- The people: Everyone I work with is passionate, smart, and capable. They are the type of people I would not only choose to work with, but also the type of people I want to hangout with.

- Opportunities for growth: I feel like I am constantly learning new things, and I love it. I am grateful to work at a company that encourages and enables personal and professional growth.

- Flexibility & understanding: We are a small company with big dreams, meaning we have a lot of ground to cover. But despite this, I feel like Taulia understands that I have a life outside of work, which equates to great work-life balance.

- Culture: We work hard and play hard. The environment is playful, but we "do work." I wouldn't ask for it any other way.

- The leadership: I feel like the leadership not only wants the best for the company, but also genuinely wants to best for me. I honestly did not expect to find this so abundantly in a workplace.

Cons

Honestly, none that I can think of...maybe we could add a pool table to our already existing ping pong table, pacman machine, etc... haha

Keep hiring good people!

I feel lucky to be a part of something so great

I have been working at Taulia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Awesome leadership that acknowledges and nurtures hard working and talented employees
    - Great company with a product that really is making an impact
    - Great culture and family atmosphere. FUN is highly encouraged, I might even sat it is required :)
    - Great resources and benefits available for all employees
    - I learn something new every day
    - I have referred tons of friends and former colleagues here which I would not do if I didn't believe in the company and the great opportunity it offers. I recently wrote the following when I posted available jobs to my social group: "My company is hiring! BIG TIME!!! There are 5 open sales executive positions, several in marketing, tons in engineering, product, and many, many more.

What can I say about the company: It is by far the best place I have ever worked! It's not often that someone can honestly say "I LOVE my job, the company, and all of my colleagues!", but I find myself saying that just about every time someone asks me what I do. Come be a rockstar at Taulia!!"

Overall the best professional experience I have had to date.

Cons

- There is a lot to be done and this can be overwhelming to some.

Continue being awesome!