There are newer employer reviews for Tax Defense Network

Excellent place to advance quickly!

Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Great career opportunities Heavy performance rewards High level of growth as a company Excellent Corporate Culture At Tax Defense Network, they take care of excellent employees. The company is constantly looking for ways to reward performance and improve existing procedures/benefits. Performance feedback is offered up constantly as is ongoing training to improve your performance. I highly recommend Tax Defense Network looking to carve out a career for themselves quickly.

Cons

Heavier amount of work hours than a normal company. I don't mind overtime but some people could consider this a con.

Advice to Management

Keep evolving our growing company in a positive direction!

Other Employee Reviews for Tax Defense Network

1. This is a terrible, immature company to work for.

Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

There are no good reasons to work at TDN. They lie about salary (it's based on a 48 hour work week, but will not give overtime past 40 hours), they encourage employees to lie to customers, they sell products that they cannot legally provide, and they train many employees to fire all but a few before the first 90 days are up.

Cons

This company is very immature and the management is a joke. They fire employees if not every single person in the office like them, and work is unfairly divided.

Advice to Management

The leadership at Tax Defense Network needs to learn that a company cannot lie to clients. They force the sales side to "fake it to make it" , and then the financial side is unable to provide the right services.

2. Network Partner

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network as a contractor

Pros

As a business owner I am always looking for ways to increase revenue and decrease expenses. Becoming a Tax Defense Network Affiliated Partner has allowed me to that. I have created an additional revenue stream without increasing my expenses and I'm able to help more people with their income tax issues. Truly a win-win-win

Cons

The contractor fees could be a little more but of course there aren't any additional marketing or customer acquisition costs either.