There are newer employer reviews for Tax Defense Network

Excellent place to advance quickly!

Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Sales in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Tax Defense Network

Pros

Great career opportunities
Heavy performance rewards
High level of growth as a company
Excellent Corporate Culture

At Tax Defense Network, they take care of excellent employees. The company is constantly looking for ways to reward performance and improve existing procedures/benefits. Performance feedback is offered up constantly as is ongoing training to improve your performance. I highly recommend Tax Defense Network looking to carve out a career for themselves quickly.

Cons

Heavier amount of work hours than a normal company. I don't mind overtime but some people could consider this a con.

Keep evolving our growing company in a positive direction!

reviews filtered by
  1. This is a terrible, immature company to work for.

Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Tax Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

There are no good reasons to work at TDN. They lie about salary (it's based on a 48 hour work week, but will not give overtime past 40 hours), they encourage employees to lie to customers, they sell products that they cannot legally provide, and they train many employees to fire all but a few before the first 90 days are up.

Cons

This company is very immature and the management is a joke. They fire employees if not every single person in the office like them, and work is unfairly divided.

The leadership at Tax Defense Network needs to learn that a company cannot lie to clients. They force the sales side to "fake it to make it" , and then the financial side is unable to provide the right services.

2. I'd work there again. Great place, sad I had to leave!

Former Employee - Debt Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Debt Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tax Defense Network

Pros

I worked at TDN for about a year before my husband was transferred to the Tampa area. I loved working there and the people I worked with. Great benefits package, great bonus structure, great learning experience overall. The people who work here are what makes TDN great. They all have the same goal in mind, help the clients.

Cons

There is some micromanaging, but that is going to happen in any financial related business. There are regulations that are in place and guidelines to be followed. If you don't like it, then the financial industry isn't for you. Wish I had more time off also...

Keep up the great work. I am sorry that I had to leave Tax Defense, but I still have friends who remain there. It is a great place to work because of the great people who work there.

There are newer employer reviews for Tax Defense Network