Taycor Financial
www.taycor.com Los Angeles, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Summer Intern Experience

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsI’ve worked for Taycor Financial for five months as a summer intern from Germany. Working here has been a great experience for me especially to gain some insight into the industry and learn about the cultural differences in working here and in Germany. The office environment was very friendly and all the people working here were very supporting and helpful. The intimate size of the office helped me to get in touch with everyone. I got the opportunity to work in different departments of the company e.g. the marketing and the credit department. Through that I was able to get a broad range of experience. Although I was only an intern the management gave me responsibilities and therefore I really learned a lot which I can also apply in my future.

ConsOf course there were sometimes very repetitive tasks but especially for me that was very helpful as I was able to improve my English this way. Overall I had a very good experience working here in The United States in this company and I would definitely do it again.

A supportive and constructive work environment

Brand Manager/Vendor Partner Relations (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Working at Taycor has been a very enriching experience. The office is small, therefore creating a very supportive and constructive work environment. Everyone in the… Cons: It isn't the most "glamorous" job, performing repetitive tasks at a computer, however… Advice to Senior Management: Continuing to constructively motivate employees and setting specific goals for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Knowledge and Growth are Endless

I have been working at Taycor Financial

Pros: As a proud member of the Taycor Team, I can confidently say that it was the best choice I could have made. Over the course… Cons: As with most jobs, it does take place at a desk in an office building. Many do not like the idea of… Advice to Senior Management: I think the general management and leadership at Taycor Financial… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Taycor Financial.

Worked for Taycor Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taycor Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taycor Financial CEO Bob Skibinski. All reviews posted anonymously by Taycor Financial employees.