There are newer employer reviews for Taycor Financial

Summer Intern Experience

Former Employee - Summer Intern in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Summer Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Taycor Financial full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I’ve worked for Taycor Financial for five months as a summer intern from Germany. Working here has been a great experience for me especially to gain some insight into the industry and learn about the cultural differences in working here and in Germany. The office environment was very friendly and all the people working here were very supporting and helpful. The intimate size of the office helped me to get in touch with everyone. I got the opportunity to work in different departments of the company e.g. the marketing and the credit department. Through that I was able to get a broad range of experience. Although I was only an intern the management gave me responsibilities and therefore I really learned a lot which I can also apply in my future.

Cons

Of course there were sometimes very repetitive tasks but especially for me that was very helpful as I was able to improve my English this way. Overall I had a very good experience working here in The United States in this company and I would definitely do it again.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Taycor Financial (View Most Recent)

A supportive and constructive work environment

Current Employee - Brand Manager/Vendor Partner Relations in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Brand Manager/Vendor Partner Relations in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Working at Taycor has been a very enriching experience. The office is small, therefore creating a very supportive and constructive work environment. Everyone in the office is very friendly and always willing to help each other. The employees are all very driven and hard-working individuals, who motivate each other in working towards the goals and advancement of the company as a whole.
    As an intern I have learned much more than I imagined, and have been treated with respect by my fellow employees. Management is very organized and supportive of employees, and there is a good balance between work and personal life. Overall, working at Taycor has been a very fulfilling experience that has been very beneficial in my career.

Cons

It isn't the most "glamorous" job, performing repetitive tasks at a computer, however that is something that is to be expected of most other similar jobs.

Continuing to constructively motivate employees and setting specific goals for them seems to be very productive in helping achieve company goals.

Knowledge and Growth are Endless

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial

Pros

As a proud member of the Taycor Team, I can confidently say that it was the best choice I could have made. Over the course of my employment, I have learned more than I have in any other previous position I have held. Not only is the learning process never-ending but my fellow members and employers are very supportive and always bring a smile to the office. So far, my experience at Taycor has been enriching, fulfilling, and beneficial to my overall career goals.

Cons

As with most jobs, it does take place at a desk in an office building. Many do not like the idea of sitting in an office all day, so if you are one of these people, it may not seem like the most "glamorous" jobs.

I think the general management and leadership at Taycor Financial is doing a great job, especially with our recent move.

There are newer employer reviews for Taycor Financial