Taycor Financial
www.taycor.com Los Angeles, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Taycor Financial Review - Marketing & Operations Intern

Marketing & Operations Intern (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsI started working here in October 2012 and I feel that I have learned more here than all of my previous internships combined! Many of the concepts I learned in my business classes have transferred over to my work at Taycor, which has helped me in school and at work. My work at Taycor consists of PR writing, SEO, filtering through leads, recruitment, data entry, market research, payroll taxes, submitting credit packages, analyzing credit, processing payments, and updating accounting records. I am always doing different things so my job never gets boring. Such a wide variety of tasks also allows me to become familiar with many of the different areas in a business including accounting, finance, and marketing.

In addition, my boss is very flexible and understands that I am a busy college student with many assignments and deadlines. Taycor allows me to take a day off if I have a final or need to study for a big test. This has really helped me to successfully balance school and work.

ConsEverything was a little difficult for me at first because I was not used to some of the tasks I was being asked to perform. For example, in my first month of work I was asked to complete payroll taxes, submit credit packages to lenders, process payments, and update accounting records. It was kind of like being thrown in with the sharks but I believe it really helped me become a quick learner and better listener. After some practice, I was able to successfully complete everything on my own.

A Company that Continues to Build Strong Client Relationships

Funding Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time

Pros: I've been the Funding Manager at Taycor for quite some time now and can honestly say that one of the greatest feelings of success occur… Cons: The office temperature tends to fluctuate aggressively. It could be over 100 degrees outside but I'll need a… Advice to Senior Management: Constructive criticism and advice for growth is always desired. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Summer Intern Experience

Summer Intern (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Taycor Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros: I’ve worked for Taycor Financial for five months as a summer intern from Germany. Working here has been a great experience for me especially to… Cons: Of course there were sometimes very repetitive tasks but especially for me that was very helpful as I was able to improve my English… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Taycor Financial.

Worked for Taycor Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taycor Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taycor Financial CEO Bob Skibinski. All reviews posted anonymously by Taycor Financial employees.