Taylor Corporation

www.taylorcorp.com
  www.taylorcorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Taylor Corporation

The company within Taylor Corporation has it's ups and downs.

I have been working at Taylor Corporation full-time

Pros

Currently I have great diversity within my position which I enjoy.

Cons

Constant restructuring to the point that it's counter-productive. One department has restructured 4 times in less than 5 years in one department doesn't give anything that changes a chance to work or stick and just causes confusion for those having to work with the contantly changing department. Pay is low in comparison to what my position pays within other companies.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Taylor Corporation (View Most Recent)

If Taylor Corporation were a country it would be North Korea

I worked at Taylor Corporation

Pros

the free parking, my salary.

Cons

People, office, culture, management, benefits

If Taylor Corporation were country, it would be North Korea. The top management is run by a disfunctional and underqualified family. Outside or innovation thinking is met with distrust and quickly killed off. This company is trying to cost cut its way to prosperity. They have lost significant business and closed many as well. They method for fixing a situation is to fire everyone or sue. Overall very amature. They are proud to ship jobs overseas and as well as proud to be paying mexican workers $1.50 per hour...keeping them in poverty. The company is incredibly cheap when it comes to employees, no training, poor benefits, an office from the 1970's. My advice is to start treating your employees with respect and trust. Good luck above the 38th parallel!

No Work/Life Balance

I have been working at Taylor Corporation

Pros

The salary is very comparable or slightly higher than the average salary for similar jobs in my local surrounding areas.

Cons

Not advisable to work here if you have a choice, workload is unreasonable and unrealistic just to save the company a few bucks by not hiring the accurate number of employees per department.

Please take more concern over your employees. Employees will work harder if you show more appreciation by showing much more effort in offering a balanced workload. There are employees who have taken on the work of 3-4 employees that have been let go in the many rounds of lay offs. It is unfair to assume this amount of work. It's unfortunate that an employees health and well being is not a concern. It's all about the budget and making it work for the company at all costs.

There are newer employer reviews for Taylor Corporation