Taylor Corporation
www.taylorcorp.com North Mankato, MN 5000+ Employees

Customer Service

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

ProsNice hard working people for co workers. It was close to my home so I stayed longer then I should have.

ConsPoor pay. My hiring manager told me when I was hired that I would get a raise in 6 months. When 6 months came around they had "changed their raise policy". I felt taken advantage of and unappreciated. Every year of the 4 that I was there I was one of the fortunate people to receive a 1.5% raise. NOT a good way to retain hardworking employees.
Equipment and office furniture is antiquated. Budget comes first. Too bad if your chair is 10 years old. Management hires minorities in the production area so they can pay lower wages.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow appreciation to your employees. Practice equality with women and minorities. Reward the employees that dedicate themselves to your company. Stay abreast of changes and keep moving forward in your industry.

It was great

Biller (Former Employee)
    North Mankato, MN

I worked at Taylor Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: did different varieties jobs through the company Cons: the hours were lacking, didn't keep people busy Advice to Senior Management: give people options More

Integrity

Information Technology (Current Employee)
    North Mankato, MN

I have been working at Taylor Corporation full-time

Pros: Management at The Occasions Group is highly respectable, reaches out to employees to openly listen to ideas, and is… Cons: Pay can start out very low and take years to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Taylor Corporation.

Worked for Taylor Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Taylor Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Taylor Corporation CEO Glen Taylor. All reviews posted anonymously by Taylor Corporation employees.