Taymark

www.andersonsprom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Taymark

Did not like working there.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

I worked at Taymark

Pros

I suppose the location was nice and there is a lot of parking but to get the best parking you have to work in the morning. Hours were pretty flexible.

Cons

There were a lot of downsides. This was not my favorite place to work. The pay was too low and management was unhelpful and supervisors changed constantly. Very low tech equipment.

I would work on empowering employees and employee motivation. I also think ethical standards could be applied more rigorously. Also, not to have the leadership change so often, it makes it difficult.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Taymark (View Most Recent)

The lowest paying, unfair job I have ever had.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Taymark

Pros

Flexibility in scheduling. Some nice people to work WITH, not for.

Cons

Horribly low pay, expectations ridiculously high for no compensation, kind of like throw a dog a bone.

Get rid of management that expects so much out of employees and gives back so little. Give them the worthless kind of raises that other people get. What do you want out of people that you aren't paying them but poverty level salaries? Get real people.

Good Stepping Stone

I worked at Taymark

Pros

Good opportunity to learn if you are fresh out of school or with only a couple of years of experience. Benefits are ok.

Cons

Several senior level managers are unqualified for their jobs, making advancement opportunities nearly impossible to achieve.Wages are below average.

Throughly evaluate qualifications and experience of senior staff to determine their level, rather than just taking their word for it.

There are newer employer reviews for Taymark