Taymark

www.andersonsprom.com

Did not like working there.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) White Bear Lake, Ramsey, MN

ProsI suppose the location was nice and there is a lot of parking but to get the best parking you have to work in the morning. Hours were pretty flexible.

ConsThere were a lot of downsides. This was not my favorite place to work. The pay was too low and management was unhelpful and supervisors changed constantly. Very low tech equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would work on empowering employees and employee motivation. I also think ethical standards could be applied more rigorously. Also, not to have the leadership change so often, it makes it difficult.

The lowest paying, unfair job I have ever had.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Taymark

Pros: Flexibility in scheduling. Some nice people to work WITH, not… Cons: Horribly low pay, expectations ridiculously high for no compensation, kind… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of management that expects so much out of employees and gives back so little. Give them the worthless kind of raises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Stepping Stone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Taymark

Pros: Good opportunity to learn if you are fresh out of school… Cons: Several senior level managers are unqualified for their jobs,… Advice to Senior Management: Throughly evaluate qualifications and experience of senior staff to determine… More
There are newer reviews on Taymark.

Worked for Taymark? Contribute to the Community!