Team Capital Bank

www.teamcapitalbank.com
  www.teamcapitalbank.com
There are newer employer reviews for Team Capital Bank

Growing bank, leads to headaches. A wInner if you are an investor. A loser if you are looking for career growth.

I have been working at Team Capital Bank

Pros

A small bank which is growing really fast. A great opportunity to garner experience from all sides of banking.

Cons

The bank is growing really fast. Coupled with the business model to stretch the bank's footprint across the PA/ NJ region leads to major infrastructure problems. However, the bank has made enough profit but does not reinvest in itself or hire the appropriate people to fill lower positions. This leads to executives and other personnel to continue to be required to work on Saturdays as tellers.

Management does not hire from within rather than hire from outside for any growth, this leads to low morale of the existing employees. Management would rather hire outside for cheaper wages rather than finding candidates of are qualified and paying them industry wages.

Management needs to realize that infrastructure is the key and employees hate working Saturdays. If the clients don't work on Saturdays, it is pointless that we must also. We work just as hard as they do.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Team Capital Bank (View Most Recent)

Really great place to work

Current Employee - Loan Operations Associate III in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Loan Operations Associate III in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Team Capital Bank full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I really enjoy working with my co-workers. First bank I worked for where everyone works as a team. I love my job, the great benefits and flexible work schedule.

Cons

The bank has been sold. Very disappointed.

Good and bad

Former Employee - Loan Operations in Bethlehem, PA
    Former Employee - Loan Operations in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at Team Capital Bank full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very pleasant work place as far as up to date office. Training was exceptional.parties were fun.

Cons

Very clicky. People were friendly but only to their friends. No movement regarding job advancement. Pay was ok but for me not great. The earlier bank was fun until it grew bigger.

Listen to the employees. Don't give the silent treatment. Look at the employees as a team.

There are newer employer reviews for Team Capital Bank