Team Detroit

www.teamdetroit.com
  www.teamdetroit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Team Detroit

The people are great and the vacation policy is hard to beat.

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Dearborn, MI
Current Employee - Human Resources in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Team Detroit full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is really good and the vacation time is insane! Plenty of holidays, the week between Christmas and New Years and more on top of that! They have bands come in and perform, Arts and Craft fairs, Bagel Mondays, an amazing holiday party to name a few of the fun things. The people you work with are great. Very talented, driven and really trying to drive the business forward.

Cons

Conference rooms are sometimes a challenge to find/book.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Team Detroit (View Most Recent)

A vibrant and collaborative workplace, with a drive towards excellence

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Team Detroit as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Everyone at Team Detroit was very helpful in getting me acclimated to my new role. The employees are friendly and possess a high level of talent; and my group, in particular was welcoming. The work life balance is among the best in Detroit.

Cons

It can be difficult to concentrate at times with so much going on around my cube. During my time here, the company has added a lot of staff, and there are some growing pains in the way of workstations.

Team Detroit Response

Jul 10, 2014Director of Talent Management

Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased that you are positive about your experience at Team Detroit and appreciate the great environment we have here! We do have a vibrant active workplace, but if ... More

Great introduction to the industry

Current Employee - Junior Copywriter  in  Dearborn, MI
    Current Employee - Junior Copywriter in Dearborn, MI

I have been working at Team Detroit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team Detroit gave me my first job out of college. It is a great place to be introduced to the industry and as a junior copywriter I learned a lot here. Very good atmosphere, everyone is easy to work with. I rarely see any conflict between employees or employees and management. Benefits and compensation is very fair.

Cons

The biggest issue I have and the reason I will soon leave the company is because there is only so much you can do here as a junior. They never promote from within or give raises (at this level in the hierarchy anyway). I've also felt that I'm not going to learn anything else being here despite repeated requests to my creative director that I be allowed to work on or at least shadow some of the work I help concept be produced. I believe I'm starting to miss out on valuable experience by now.

Management is very busy. I get that. But at least communicate with an employee that has asked time and again for some new experience instead of letting it be forgotten.

Team Detroit Response

Jun 12, 2014Director of Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to share a few of the positives of working at Team Detroit. I would like to meet with you and discuss your career here and how to get you the opportunity to learn more ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Team Detroit

Worked for Team Detroit? Contribute to the Community!