Team Enterprises

www.teament.com
  www.teament.com
There are newer employer reviews for Team Enterprises

The best part-time job a college student can get.

Current Employee - Brand Specialist in State College, PA
Current Employee - Brand Specialist in State College, PA

I have been working at Team Enterprises

Pros

If you are outgoing, responsible, and attractive, you qualify for this job. It's hands down the most fun job you will ever have. The job description consists of performing on-site beer promotions by giving out free samples to bar patrons, and/or playing games, taking pictures, handing out promotional freebies. We never work past midnight, are usually supervised by a manager on site, receive unique benefits (never paying cover charges at bars where we work, free beer, nice uniforms to keep, etc). If you are in college and need a part time job, this is THE job to apply for.

Cons

Most employers can see through the formal "brand specialist" title, and will understand that your job consists/ed of looking pretty, being outgoing, and giving out free beer at bars. Of course, it does require you to have knowledge, and be an ambassador to the brand, which means no showing up to work with unkempt hair of makeup, being in a bad mood, telling rude/drunk customers what you really think of them, etc.

Paychecks come once/month, which some people have a problem with. If you don't live paycheck to paycheck, this isn't an issue.

When I interviewed, I only heard about the opening through friends who heard it through other friends. Maybe it's the company's intention since so many people apply anyway, but maybe having more publicly visible posts about the job openings.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Team Enterprises (View Most Recent)

Promotional Teams

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Team Enterprises

Pros

I worked as a promotional model for them. The hiring process was pretty easy. They wanted individuals with promotional experience.

Cons

They where horrible about paying their promotional teams on time. We had several complaints about the time it took to get paid and the amounts where usually incorrect.

They need to focus on paying their promotional teams on time. People don't like to work for companies that are not reliable.

great promotional modeling opportunities

Current Employee - Independent Contractor - Promo Model for MillerCoors
    Current Employee - Independent Contractor - Promo Model for MillerCoors

I have been working at Team Enterprises

Pros

Great pay, fun jobs, great people to work with , great people to work for, very flexible schedule. Overall a fun side job.

Cons

You can only work a certain number of promotions per week because there are so many other girls doing it.

Don't really have any advice. I love my boss, she's a great person and is very understanding overall. I don't know many other boss's as rad as her!

There are newer employer reviews for Team Enterprises