Team Enterprises
www.teament.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 150 to 499 Employees

The best part-time job a college student can get.

Brand Specialist (Current Employee)
State College, PA

ProsIf you are outgoing, responsible, and attractive, you qualify for this job. It's hands down the most fun job you will ever have. The job description consists of performing on-site beer promotions by giving out free samples to bar patrons, and/or playing games, taking pictures, handing out promotional freebies. We never work past midnight, are usually supervised by a manager on site, receive unique benefits (never paying cover charges at bars where we work, free beer, nice uniforms to keep, etc). If you are in college and need a part time job, this is THE job to apply for.

ConsMost employers can see through the formal "brand specialist" title, and will understand that your job consists/ed of looking pretty, being outgoing, and giving out free beer at bars. Of course, it does require you to have knowledge, and be an ambassador to the brand, which means no showing up to work with unkempt hair of makeup, being in a bad mood, telling rude/drunk customers what you really think of them, etc.

Paychecks come once/month, which some people have a problem with. If you don't live paycheck to paycheck, this isn't an issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen I interviewed, I only heard about the opening through friends who heard it through other friends. Maybe it's the company's intention since so many people apply anyway, but maybe having more publicly visible posts about the job openings.

Promotional Teams

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Team Enterprises

Pros: I worked as a promotional model for them. The… Cons: They where horrible about paying their promotional teams on time. We had several complaints… Advice to Senior Management: They need to focus on paying their promotional teams on time.… More

great promotional modeling opportunities

Independent Contractor - Promo Model for MillerCoors (Current Employee)

I have been working at Team Enterprises

Pros: Great pay, fun jobs, great people to work with , great… Cons: You can only work a certain number of promotions per… Advice to Senior Management: Don't really have any advice. I love my boss, she's a great person and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Team Enterprises.

Worked for Team Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Team Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Team Enterprises CEO Dan K. Gregory. All reviews posted anonymously by Team Enterprises employees.