TeamHealth Work, Benefits, Salary and WorkPlace Team

Current Employee - Regional Coordinator  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Regional Coordinator in Miami, FL

I have been working at Team Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits include Medical, Dental , Vision and 401K

Cons

Benefits have increased copays
No Annual Performance Evaluation Bonus
NO extra Compensation
Restrict OT with prior approval
Salary lower than average in Florida
Work environment doesn't allow you potential for growth
Overall is better than most companies, but lacks incentives for hard working employees.

Performance Reviews for administrative employees should come with a bonus just like clinicians and recruiters.

Other Reviews for Team Health

One of the many

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Team Health

Pros

Large orgainization in which span a variety of hospitals, and clinics. Friendly front office staff.

Cons

No room for advancement. Lacking support from from high levels.

To remember that you orgainzation does contain people who love the work they do just want the recognition that they deserve

A great place to work.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Team Health

Pros

I always get the credit for the work I do. People say "Thank You" and mean it. People are genuinely concerned and compassionate when something is wrong and gladly give you time off for sickness or just to attend a function at your child's school. I'm treated with respect and I'm happy to be here every day!

Cons

Benefits are a bit pricey but not out of line. Communication can sometimes be an issue, but people always seem to be willing to answer if you ask. However, too many people ask for virtually the same thing but go about it in different ways or ask it of several different people. The result is several people continually reinventing the wheel.

Take some of the power away from the HR department. While their HR skills are just fine, they are probably not the people who should be leading community activity events or company events. Form a committee and let some creative people take control of those duties. Also, you really need to do something to make your company visable to the community. Build a Habitat house or support some other charitable event. Host something! Give people free time off to participate in a toy drive or to deliver meals on wheels.

There are newer employer reviews for Team Health.

Worked for Team Health? Contribute to the Community!