Team Health
www.teamhealth.com Knoxville, TN 5000+ Employees

Love It! What more could you want??

Alcoa, TN

ProsBenefits = Great! PTO time is 3 weeks and they are very flexible in my department
Production Bonus's are very nice every 3 months!!
I've always worked in management so it's nice to go to work, put in your 8 hrs and go home!
Co-workers are very nice and friendly
Promotions/advancement within the company
Your very own cubicle space to decorate as you please
I stay busy all day, always have something to do so the day goes by fast

ConsTraining=Terrible... I spent 3 days learning the general system and then a day or two with a senior but they too have to meet production at the same time so you feel like a bother..
They need a specific training department of 4 or 5 people so their job is just to train.. They need to have a handbook/cheat sheet for all they types of insurances such as Medicare, Medicaid, W/C, etc. You have no idea all the different rules & regulations, forms etc.
Also, depends on who ends up sitting with you the 1st week but everybody trains/teaches so there is no standard!!

Pay scale could be better... Haven't seen a raise yet..

Advice to Senior ManagementAbove notes... TRAINING! Pay Rate increases every so often..

This company is all false promises of support and structure.

Facility Medical Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Team Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Large company with national "support" - The best advantage to working with them is likely the risk management resources… Cons: - Poor communication, they try to make up quality communication with quantity of emails and forced leader rounding but rarely have communication that is not… Advice to Senior Management: See above. Do an exit interview on employees and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Operations

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Team Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Thought it was a promising place to grow and learn… Cons: Looses Humanistic approach. Too big where employee becomes another ID#. Advice to Senior Management: Increase staff contact. Create program for Human development from within, acknowledge good workers versus those that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Team Health.

Worked for Team Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Team Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Team Health CEO Greg Roth. All reviews posted anonymously by Team Health employees.