There are newer employer reviews for Team Health

A great place to work.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Knoxville, TN
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Team Health

Pros

I always get the credit for the work I do. People say "Thank You" and mean it. People are genuinely concerned and compassionate when something is wrong and gladly give you time off for sickness or just to attend a function at your child's school. I'm treated with respect and I'm happy to be here every day!

Cons

Benefits are a bit pricey but not out of line. Communication can sometimes be an issue, but people always seem to be willing to answer if you ask. However, too many people ask for virtually the same thing but go about it in different ways or ask it of several different people. The result is several people continually reinventing the wheel.

Take some of the power away from the HR department. While their HR skills are just fine, they are probably not the people who should be leading community activity events or company events. Form a committee and let some creative people take control of those duties. Also, you really need to do something to make your company visable to the community. Build a Habitat house or support some other charitable event. Host something! Give people free time off to participate in a toy drive or to deliver meals on wheels.

49 Other Employee Reviews for Team Health (View Most Recent)

Opportunity for advancement is available if you work for it.

Former Employee - Data Management in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Data Management in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Team Health

Pros

Job security and most of the people are very nice. I've never heard of a layoff happening within this company.

Cons

There is no tuition reimbursement and not many training opportunities. Team Health does not provide the opportunities or training for this particular location that I believe they apply for other locations. This location almost operates as a separate entity and the funds are not there to properly recognize and provide growth for it's employees.

Don't put up with a few people taking advantage of policies and bullying the company and people within the company.

Poor management

Current Employee - Physician Coder/ Medical Biller in Woodbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Physician Coder/ Medical Biller in Woodbury, NJ

I have been working at Team Health

Pros

There is sometimes the availability of overtime.

Cons

Pathetic payscales. Jobs within the same category pay a thrid more than Teamhealth

The Sr. management team within the Woodbury, NJ location, lack the skills and know-how of running a business. Their lack of professionalism proves for a very poor work atmosphere and makes coming to work everyday a stressful and almost sickening event.

There are newer employer reviews for Team Health