Team TAG

www.teamtaggroup.com
  www.teamtaggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

Great experience...Left with lots of marketable skills.

Current Employee - Account Representative in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Account Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Team TAG

Pros

Learned a lot at my time with tag. Taught me very valuable people skills and managerial skills. Made me that much more valuable when I applied to jobs after I left tag. Still have a great network of professionals and friends there.

Cons

Training program is intense and challenging. I picked things up pretty quickly, but may be more difficult for those not willing to learn and have an open mind.

Stress the value of the experience to those looking to apply. People don't understand it's a great way to grow and learn. Lots of companies love experience like this on their resume. I have gotten many job offers because of working at tag!

Nov 26, 2013President

Thank you. This is a very insightful post for us.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Team TAG (View Most Recent)

I love working here!

Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG

Pros

growth opportunity, great work atmosphere, fun, great events outside of work

Cons

The one office in the corner is always so cold.

Nov 26, 2013President

We just fixed the HVAC problem with the "cold office". Things should be back to normal now. Thanks for your patience.

The people at Team TAG are great - they care about personal and professional growth for all employees

Current Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG

Pros

There is a big focus on each person's personal and professional growth through "sharpening the saw": success mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually (in the work place).

Cons

No one that works at Team TAG would say their position is easy. There are daily challenges for everyone, and you're not going to "win" at each challenge. Rejection is probably the biggest source of discouragement.

Continue to focus on the personal and professional growth of each employee. The experience is great - whether someone is looking for a career, or they are simply looking to build their resumes.

Nov 26, 2013President

Thank you for your comments.

There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG