Team TAG

www.teamtaggroup.com

Great experience...Left with lots of marketable skills.

Account Representative (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsLearned a lot at my time with tag. Taught me very valuable people skills and managerial skills. Made me that much more valuable when I applied to jobs after I left tag. Still have a great network of professionals and friends there.

ConsTraining program is intense and challenging. I picked things up pretty quickly, but may be more difficult for those not willing to learn and have an open mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementStress the value of the experience to those looking to apply. People don't understand it's a great way to grow and learn. Lots of companies love experience like this on their resume. I have gotten many job offers because of working at tag!

Team TAG President responded to this review

Nov 26, 2013

Thank you. This is a very insightful post for us.

I love working here!

Account Representative (Current Employee) Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG

Pros: growth opportunity, great work atmosphere, fun, great events outside of… Cons: The one office in the corner is always so cold. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The people at Team TAG are great - they care about personal and professional growth for all employees

Manager (Current Employee) Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG

Pros: There is a big focus on each person's personal and professional growth through… Cons: No one that works at Team TAG would say their position is easy. There are daily challenges for… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on the personal and professional growth of each employee. The experience is great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Team TAG.

Worked for Team TAG? Contribute to the Community!