Team TAG

www.teamtaggroup.com
  www.teamtaggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

Best place to learn and gain hands on experience to run and operate a business.

Current Employee - Entry Level  in  Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Entry Level in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent work environment. We get to have a lot of fun outside of work with the people that we get to work with. Get to learn and gain information from a lot of self made millionaires in the business by going to the companies National Conference which the last one was in Atlanta. The work that you get to do at Team Tag feels very self rewarding and you get a satisfying feeling of self accomplishment. You are in control of your income and no one can dictate how fast you can move up in the company except yourself.

Cons

The work that we do entails a lot of rejection. A lot of people can't handle rejection at this level. The work that we do is pretty difficult, but rewarding as well. May feel like you are being overworked at some times.

Nov 26, 2013President

Thank you for your response. If there are any suggestions you have regarding the "work difficulty", we'd like to hear your comments.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Team TAG (View Most Recent)

Love my experience at TEAM TAG!!!

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG full-time

Pros

Great personnel, extremely friendly administrators, team-oriented environment, career oriented, community service with the Girls & Boys Club is self-satisfying.

Cons

This position is not for everyone. You definitely have to be business-oriented and must have good customer skills to be in this business.

Nov 26, 2013President

Great. Thank you for your response.

Great experience, lots of growth, fun place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG

Pros

I've learned a lot and have grown so much. I had very little experience before this and now I'm getting job offers all the time! I took the position because I needed a job and it has grown into something so much more. I like that I'm not just a number or stat, but that people care about my professional and personal development.

Cons

Not for everyone! I do well because I'm not afraid to work hard and like to push myself out of my comfort zone. No pain, no gain. Only for the self motivated and ambitious.

I'm excited to grow even more with Team TAG in 2012! More (fun!) leadership meeting and conferences so I can network more.

Nov 26, 2013President

Thank you for your comments. It seems that people with a pretty good work ethic like their employment with Team TAG.

There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

Worked for Team TAG? Contribute to the Community!