Team TAG

www.teamtaggroup.com
  www.teamtaggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

Always learning, growing, and developing into the person I want to be.

I have been working at Team TAG full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Team TAG is great because I do not just work with coworkers, but with my friends everyday, whom I get to grow and strive towards the person i want to be. I love the community efforts I get to participate and organize ranging from being apart of the committee for the Boys and Girls of Venice annual gala to donating foods for Boxes of Love to help needy families who can't afford a holiday meal.

Cons

Doing sales/consulting is not an easy task, but always challenging everyday. If it was easy, then it would not be worth working as hard as I do everyday.

Keep in touch with the team as a whole. Spend quality time with quality people.

Nov 26, 2013President

We're happy to hear that you really enjoy the philanthropic work that we do. If there are other organizations that you feel we should be a part of, please let us know. Thank you.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Team TAG (View Most Recent)

Home away from home.

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team atmosphere is fantastic. Everyone is open to helping each other no matter how long someone has been there; there's no seniority. They are my family now since I have no one in the area.

Cons

Training can be intense at times, but they give you all the tools to succeed. YOU are the one that needs to grab the bull horns. It is up to you to be great; just keep your head in the game.

Aug 12, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to have you a part of the Team TAG family!

You have to have a strong, fighter mentality to work with Team TAG!

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Team TAG full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team TAG has been an awesome experience for me. I was personally recruited by someone who was a top representative. I love the weekly work out nights. Personally, I would like to see the team play more soccer! I think it's a great way to bond in regular clothes instead of suits. The team atmosphere is what really attracted me to the company. It is really motivating to know that my coworkers really care about my success.

Cons

Not for sloppy people. Team TAG is all about professionalism and top quality interactions with our team and customers. If you can't give 110% this might not be the opportunity for you.

Play more soccer during work out nights! More company bonding events. I really enjoyed the Memorial Day kick ball because it broke from routine. I would like to see more events that are different from the normal weekly hangouts.

Jul 22, 2014HR Manager

Thank you so much for the positive review! We will take your advice into consideration to do more company events.

There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG

Worked for Team TAG? Contribute to the Community!