Team TAG

www.teamtaggroup.com

Great people that make up a great company

Current Employee - Leader/Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Leader/Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Team TAG invests in their people. They bring in great teachings from Ken Blanchard, John Maxwell, Stephen Covey, and many others. It is an extremely rich environment. I've been encouraged to grow personally since starting with Team TAG. My professional growth seems to be linked directly to my personal improvements.

Cons

Team TAG always promotes to their people to be "change junkies". As economies change, clients change, territories change - it becomes obvious why they promote this. You must be adaptable and willing to change. Business is moving at the speed of light in today's business environment.

Love you guys!

Nov 26, 2013President

We're glad to hear that you appreciate the great literature and classes we provide our people. If there are any other courses or classes you suggest that our people learn, please let us know. Thank ... More

Other reviews for Team TAG

Best place to learn and gain hands on experience to run and operate a business.

Current Employee - Entry Level  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Entry Level in Culver City, CA

Pros

Excellent work environment. We get to have a lot of fun outside of work with the people that we get to work with. Get to learn and gain information from a lot of self made millionaires in the business by going to the companies National Conference which the last one was in Atlanta. The work that you get to do at Team Tag feels very self rewarding and you get a satisfying feeling of self accomplishment. You are in control of your income and no one can dictate how fast you can move up in the company except yourself.

Cons

The work that we do entails a lot of rejection. A lot of people can't handle rejection at this level. The work that we do is pretty difficult, but rewarding as well. May feel like you are being overworked at some times.

Nov 26, 2013President

Thank you for your response. If there are any suggestions you have regarding the "work difficulty", we'd like to hear your comments.

Love my experience at TEAM TAG!!!

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Culver City, CA

Pros

Great personnel, extremely friendly administrators, team-oriented environment, career oriented, community service with the Girls & Boys Club is self-satisfying.

Cons

This position is not for everyone. You definitely have to be business-oriented and must have good customer skills to be in this business.

Nov 26, 2013President

Great. Thank you for your response.

There are newer employer reviews for Team TAG.

Worked for Team TAG? Contribute to the Community!