TeamBradley

www.teambradley.com
There are newer employer reviews for TeamBradley

Good company; good people

I worked at TeamBradley

Pros

A small company with a family type atmosphere. Hard working group of people who collaborate well in order to provide quality service for their clients.

Cons

I can't list anything negative. It's a fast paced dynamic industry, so if that's not your thing then you need to look elsewhere.

3 Other Employee Reviews for TeamBradley (View Most Recent)

Do you want a job? They'll use excuses to not help you.

Former Employee - IT Worker in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - IT Worker in Chicago, IL

I worked at TeamBradley full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I cannot list any pros.

Cons

Interviewed with them and all was going well until the topic of salary history comes up. I politely decline to give that information out, and said I am very flexible on salary. They then continued to give me a hard time, being very unprofessional demanding I disclose this information, trying all kinds of psychological guilt trips, and other manipulation tactics.

I replied that I don't want my previous salary to be used against me as a reason to reject me. They said they won't work with me because I'm being uncooperative.

It is clear they are being paid by companies to perform a job search for jobs that are not open. They are paid by companies to tell them "We're sorry, we tried to find qualified and willing candidates for your job but we can't find them, so go ahead and hire your H1B visa holder"

Actually HELP people get jobs. Stop making excuses to not help people get jobs. Stop taking money for nonjobs. A working relationship is a two way street, not your way or the highway.

If you are up for a 100% commission job this is the company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

I have been working at TeamBradley

Pros

Great industry - recruiting. Great people to work with. Lots of flexibility.
    The owners encourage you to think outside the box and to work independently while still giving you the guidance and support necessary.

Cons

On the recruiter side 100% commission environment is not for everyone. On the support side there is so much that can be done you can never truly feel that everything is done.

There are newer employer reviews for TeamBradley