Great Company, Horrible Department

Current Employee - Site Coordinator in Knoxville, TN
Current Employee - Site Coordinator in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at TeamHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

TeamHealth was a great company to work for! Great bonus', great company events, & great benefits. Very Flexible with hours. Lots of opportunity to grow with company!

Cons

I worked there three years. Raises were very small until I got promoted. Regular site coordinators got $10 per hours, Supervisors started at $16.83. I got fired for making a "racial" comment. It was about a white boy & I am white. I called myself pasty. Very stupid!! Management plays the "favorite" game way to much. A lot of lazy people who only put forth minimal effort.

Other Employee Reviews for TeamHealth

Worst Company

I worked at TeamHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you want to be mistreated and work in an unprofessional environment. Management likes to use bullying techniques.

Cons

New hires are not screened properly endangering patients. Ignoring hospital staff and surgeons referrals of other physicians that they know have safe practices and like working with. Unprofessional and poor management skills. If TeamHealth continues to allow their hospital management to act brutish and ignorant, the quality of care for the patients will decline rapidly.

Advice to Management

Hire new hospital management that actually do their job correctly. Arrogance has no place in a hospital setting. Safety of patients should be the priority not one physicians ego.

2. professional atmosphere

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at TeamHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great benefits, training is 90 days

Cons

They want you to code 30 charts per hour at a 95% quality which is very hard to achieve. They also watch every move you make. Basically micro managers.

Advice to Management

Smile and talk to your employees. Most of the time, supervisors just pass you by and not even look at you.