There are newer employer reviews for TeamPeople

Great at first, then they lost site of me.

Current Employee - Producer
Current Employee - Producer

Pros

They find some good work for you with interesting clients. They provide fast payment for you as long as you invoice in timely manner..

Cons

They seem to forget about you after some time of working freelance for them. Sometimes let small things slip through the cracks.

Advice to Management

You should always be checking in on you freelancers, they do bring in your salary and they are not disposable.

Other Employee Reviews for TeamPeople

1. We really are team people

I have been working at TeamPeople full-time

Pros

Working in the staffing industry at my previous employer, I can really see how TeamPeople sets themselves apart from others. Most staffing companies pride themselves on customer service, but do they really? Here at TeamPeople, we make this a priority and it is really reflected in the great relationships we have built with our contractors and clients. People want to work for us, and that's a really great feeling and something I enjoy being a part of.

Cons

None at the moment

Slow To Pay

Former Freelancer - Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Freelancer

I worked at TeamPeople (Less than a year)

Pros

Really friendly and excited to book you before the job, then you send your invoice . . .

Cons

Team People has a net 45 payment policy. The Welcome Packet states "team people usually pays faster than 45 days" - but that is a flat out lie. They wait until almost 45 days to cut your check - no apologies or concern that freelancers need to get paid promptly. If you have an offer for other work that day take it - unless you like not getting paid until a month and half later.

Advice to Management

Grow up team people use a legit payroll company and pay your freelancers in 1 week!!!