TeamPersona
www.teampersona.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great atmosphere and opportunity, just a lower pay.

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at TeamPersona full-time

ProsGreat training. I walked in with no knowledge of the staffing world or recruiting. Two weeks later I was on the phone finding candidates and setting up interviews.
This is a great place to get your foot in the door if you are interested in recruiting or HR.

ConsThe pay scale can be confusing and the base pay was $11/hr which was too low for me.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work on developing a cohesive group that gets along well, but pay a better wage or increase commission to allow a better quality of life outside of the office.

Wish it was better

Account Lead (Former Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at TeamPersona full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team of employees who are very enjoyable to work with. The culture there is very fun and we often have potlucks or other actives.… Cons: Low pay rate for all the employees, small business and… Advice to Senior Management: There is a disconnect between CEO and employees. You need to pay… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on TeamPersona.

Worked for TeamPersona? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TeamPersona reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TeamPersona CEO Ginny Velasquez. All reviews posted anonymously by TeamPersona employees.