Teavana
www.teavana.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Fun job for people NOT in need of money

Sales Associate/Teaologist (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

Prosfree tea
weekly pay
fun environment

Teavana can be a very fun place to work as many of the people that work there are just really cool people, and you have the advantage of drinking free tea all day (which really comes in handy when you are stressed, tired, or hungry). They also sometimes give you free stuff which is really cool and I have lucked out by getting an AMAZING manager! I haven't worked here too long (about 3 months), but I have heard about rumblings of parties and such things if we meet sales goals which is really a great incentive to meet those goals.

Conshours are hard to come by and are not steady
Training can be way too time consuming.

Let me start off by saying that I am a college student who took this job hoping to make a couple of bucks before school started. This however did not happen. I was told that there was a 3 week training period which already seemed very long to me but there is A LOT to learn. Through this process, you work approximately 5 hours a week. My training, however, seemed to last about 5 or 6 weeks. I figured my hours would pick up after training but I am only working 1 day a week and have yet to see a check over $50. So be weary if you actually have bills to pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementHours based simply on how much you sell is quite unfair considering the fact that some days are MUCH slower than others.

There is always something to do, no down time at this company.

Store Manager (Current Employee)
    Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Teavana full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you like to be busy, love to talk to customers all day lone this is the position for you… Cons: Little time to train staff. Staff does not always responded to copy the manager approach of training. Staff turn… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Way too much pressure, Luck is a factor. But it is what it is.

Sales Person (Current Employee)
    Providence, RI

I have been working at Teavana part-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome products and standards. Great training. Cons: Difficult to get hands on experience with little to no hours. For a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Teavana.

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teavana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teavana CEO Andrew T. Mack. All reviews posted anonymously by Teavana employees.