There are newer employer reviews for Teavana

Teaologist and tea lover of Teavana.

I worked at Teavana part-time

Pros

Drink yummy delicious tea all day for free.

Cons

I agree 100% with the post above that people in charge would take your sales that you worked very hard to get, and use your skills with and maliciously put it under their name. Many team leads and managers tend to do this where I worked. It depends on the person. Is a pay very little cut throat job in store that pressures you and stresses you to sell in the end making the general manager the winner.

Horrible communication in management and too much in clicks in not listening to all employees, and making up rumors not professional..

298 Other Employee Reviews for Teavana (View Most Recent)

Teavana not as it seems.

Former Employee - Team Member  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Team Member in Chicago, IL

I worked at Teavana part-time for less than a year

Pros

Sip Tea all day. :)

Cons

Very malicious sales environment whereas the GM and especially the team leads would steal your hard earn sales and put it under their sale name.

Great potential, IF you throw out sales pressure and crazy, malicious managers

I have been working at Teavana part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, very tasty tea.

Cons

Managers who steal sales from underlings by brazenly grabbing your customers or ringing up your sales under their name or bagging the same items you have set at the register for them to ring up for your customer ... little, stupid, petty, me-first things like that. Scheduling people to close one night and open the next morning, which is extreme torture during the holidays when stores are open much longer ... Not to mention never putting yourself in the same boat. Telling associates to stay in their zone, then wandering around the store stealing their customers.

There are newer employer reviews for Teavana

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!