Teavana

www.teavana.com

Teaologist and tea lover of Teavana.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDrink yummy delicious tea all day for free.

ConsI agree 100% with the post above that people in charge would take your sales that you worked very hard to get, and use your skills with and maliciously put it under their name. Many team leads and managers tend to do this where I worked. It depends on the person. Is a pay very little cut throat job in store that pressures you and stresses you to sell in the end making the general manager the winner.

Advice to Senior ManagementHorrible communication in management and too much in clicks in not listening to all employees, and making up rumors not professional..

Teavana not as it seems.

Team Member (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Teavana part-time for less than a year

Pros: Sip Tea all day. :) Cons: Very malicious sales environment whereas the GM and especially the team leads… More

Great potential, IF you throw out sales pressure and crazy, malicious managers

I have been working at Teavana part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits, very tasty tea. Cons: Managers who steal sales from underlings by brazenly grabbing your customers or ringing up your sales under their name or bagging the same items you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Teavana.

Worked for Teavana? Contribute to the Community!