Tech Data

www.techdata.com

Great place to work with limited growth in some areas.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Clearwater, FL

ProsGreat culture and great work enviornment. The executive are very approachable and easy to work with while having high expectations. Great opportunities to broaden your skills and knowledge.

ConsLack of career advancement. In some departments there is no opportunity for advancement. Although they are aware of the problem nothing is done to create opportunities for high-potential employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to promote the career opportunities and announce internal promotions. For those areas with limited to no career advancement the management/executive team needs design career opportunities now to retain high potential employees.

Tech Data, good working environment limited opportunity

E-Marketing Data Coordinator (Former Employee) Clearwater, FL

I worked at Tech Data full-time

Pros: Tech Data is generally a laid back place the workers… Cons: Tech Data does not invest much in developing their employees. The pay is low even for Florida for most positions. The company did a salary… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are assets not cost centers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company, staff and leadership team that delivers results and provides wonderful opportunities to grow

Long Tenured 19 Year Employee (Current Employee) Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Tech Data

Pros: Tech Data is a great company to work for and this stems from the culture that the executive team has grown. Each employee is… Cons: Really can not think of any specific grievance. Tech Data, it's employees, management team, customers, vendors and partners are all great to work with.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! I would advise someone in management review some of the comments on Glassdoor - funny how some people have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tech Data.

Worked for Tech Data? Contribute to the Community!