Tech Data
www.techdata.com Clearwater, FL 5000+ Employees

Tech Data-It's a job.

Salesperson (Current Employee)
Clearwater, FL

ProsIt is a job and the paycheck never bounces. Some nice cuties working in the office. Not a bad place to start your career but it doesn't end here.… Covered Parking? Health Insurance. If you are a slacker you will love it here.

ConsIt is not a challenging environment what so ever. Senior MGT is disconnected from the worker bees. Long boring days in cubicle hell. Tech Data is a better place for talkers than for doers. .Very little in the way of growth or exciting new opportunities. Most people here hate coming into work and it just helps to create a negative environment in general.

Advice to Senior ManagementShake things up and reinvigorate this place. Get rid of the dead wood

Stable, steady, and productive

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
    Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Tech Data

Pros: Job security is very high for IT sector, working environment is fair and friendly. My supervisory chain is highly qualified and values my contributions. My… Cons: Jobs at Tech Data can be stressful, primarily due to the razor-thin margins of this industry (wholesale IT distribution); this forces the company to be… Advice to Senior Management: I think that many people that work at Tech Data may not realize what it's like "out there", in that other corporate cultures are significantly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tech Data: Unless you're senior management already, why bother?

Receiving Associate (Former Employee)
    South Bend, IN

I worked at Tech Data

Pros: Decent place to work if you have little or no prior experience… Cons: Little or no room for advancement, especially without a degree of some kind -- no matter what kind of experience you may have. Little to… Advice to Senior Management: Middle management is a farce. The company talks about high level of standard and working to people's best ability,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tech Data.

Worked for Tech Data? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tech Data reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tech Data CEO Bob Dutkowsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Tech Data employees.