Tech-Observer

There are newer employer reviews for Tech-Observer

Got my green card !!!

Current Contractor - SAS Programmer in Los Angeles, CA
Current Contractor - SAS Programmer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Tech-Observer as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

They ar excellent company to work for .very transparent .Got my green card through them and never had any issues . Before them i use to work as permanent employee for a big client and they cancelled my GC when i was laid off.I was fortunate to join Tech Observer and has been working on their direct client since past 6 years and got my GC too last year.I would highly advise to join them after having bad experience with other companies.

Cons

they don't advertise much about the company

15 Other Employee Reviews for Tech-Observer (View Most Recent)

Unprofessional and good for nothing

I worked at Tech-Observer

Pros

does green card and H1B visas

Cons

Very shabby office and highly unprofessional. So called managing director is good for nothing. He only knows how to put you down and boost his ego. Never appreciative of hard work or initiative. Will infact slap your hard work on your face and make you feel good for nothing. No respect even for your educational qualifications. Thinks he knows everything and is perfect in the market. He definitely needs a wake up call! They do green cards and H1B visa, however, if you want to climb the corporate ladder and make something of yourself. Do not join.

Be little professional and polite... then may be your colleagues might think some good for you.

All Fraud..beware of these type of desi constancy, will screw your future..stay away

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Tech-Observer full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There is nothing to mention in Pros..Everything, HR is the worst..no coordination, nothing great about it.. So called Managing director and there team..All are fake people. They just play with you and earn money. Typical Desi Company and should be blacklisted. To save your future, stay away with these guys.

Cons

Management Sucks. You are treated like a moron. If you voice your honest opinion, you are looked upon negatively. They will never respond on time and always try to behave like they are the only one in the market. They have no idea about the market they are in. I think this company don't even deserve a Single Star..

Treat people in some good manner..just earning money should not be motive to grow..

There are newer employer reviews for Tech-Observer