TechLink Systems

www.techlinksystems.com
  www.techlinksystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for TechLink Systems

Gave me an eye opening experience of how the recruiting world works in a small shop.

Former Employee - Recruiter
Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

Great people who are motivated to make a difference. Turnover rate lower than at other firms that I've been at. Definitely areas to improve in because they are a smaller firm but liked the personable and friendly interaction all the way from the CEO down to the administrators.

Cons

Lower starting salary with constant change in process which made it hard to keep up with. Company needs to invest in technology for their ATS.

Focus on sales and bringing in long-term capable clients. Use competition to help improve your own recruiting processes. Invest in technology to improve overall efficiency.

21 Other Employee Reviews for TechLink Systems (View Most Recent)

Ok

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

This is a diversified environment to work with.

Cons

Management didn't seem do a great job.

Technical Recruiter at TechLink Systems - San Francisco, CA

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TechLink Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Absolutely enjoy being a part of TechLink Systems..

TechLink Systems was started by one woman, Jane Kim from scratch in 1998 and has now grown into a $30MM firm, which provides employees with a solid foundation of industry experience, along with a strong Senior Management team who are 100% committed to grow TechLink Systems to the next level.

I have worked in the boutique staffing industry for the past 10 years and am thriving these 1-1/2 years with TechLink Systems as a result of hard work,dedication and trust. As a result, I have been provided with opportunities, support, training and a deep respect as a professional individual contributor.

As a technical recruiter, I appreciate the collaborative environment, team spirit, working with a Senior Management team that truly cares and values my input /suggestions as well as the support from my fellow recruiters and sales colleagues in every office.

TechLink Systems empowers its’ employees to become the best by believing in them and trusting they will make it happen...and we do!

Cons

Getting the best teams in place takes time and sometimes I personally get impatient watching it happen...but the great thing is...IT IS happening. In this industry, people come and go, it's just the nature of recruiting, so it's not really a "Con" just a reality of getting a high performing team in place. SuperBowl here we come!!!

Sales/recruiting competitions across all offices

There are newer employer reviews for TechLink Systems