TechLink Systems

www.techlinksystems.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for TechLink Systems

Gave me an eye opening experience of how the recruiting world works in a small shop.

Former Employee - Recruiter
Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

Great people who are motivated to make a difference. Turnover rate lower than at other firms that I've been at. Definitely areas to improve in because they are a smaller firm but liked the personable and friendly interaction all the way from the CEO down to the administrators.

Cons

Lower starting salary with constant change in process which made it hard to keep up with. Company needs to invest in technology for their ATS.

Focus on sales and bringing in long-term capable clients. Use competition to help improve your own recruiting processes. Invest in technology to improve overall efficiency.

23 Other Employee Reviews for TechLink Systems (View Most Recent)

Ok

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

This is a diversified environment to work with.

Cons

Management didn't seem do a great job.

Business Development Manager

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at TechLink Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Professional demeanor, flexible management, solid industry experience, GREAT earning potential, GREAT work/life balance, great coworkers/teamwork, and a great office environment are just a few key pros of working at TechLink Systems.

Cons

Career advancement could use a little tweaking but this is expected with a smaller firm. Not a complaint, just a suggestion.

Keep doing what you are doing and TechLink Systems will grow and flourish. My only advice is offering career path advancements once the company grows to more location in time.

There are newer employer reviews for TechLink Systems