There are newer employer reviews for TechLink Systems

Gave me an eye opening experience of how the recruiting world works in a small shop.

Former Employee - Recruiter
Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

Great people who are motivated to make a difference. Turnover rate lower than at other firms that I've been at. Definitely areas to improve in because they are a smaller firm but liked the personable and friendly interaction all the way from the CEO down to the administrators.

Cons

Lower starting salary with constant change in process which made it hard to keep up with. Company needs to invest in technology for their ATS.

Advice to Management

Focus on sales and bringing in long-term capable clients. Use competition to help improve your own recruiting processes. Invest in technology to improve overall efficiency.

reviews filtered by
  1. Ok

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

This is a diversified environment to work with.

Cons

Management didn't seem do a great job.

2. Sr. Business Development Manager, Beverely Hills, CA

I worked at TechLink Systems

Pros

Easiest place & best staffing firm I worked for in LA area with an impressive Executive Management Team. I have the utmost respect and appreciation for the President and CEO, COO and Executive Vice President. So knowledgeable and incredibly generous.
    This Minority Women-Owned Business Enterprise Offers a ton of capabilities that makes it easy to be successful and has received multiple accolades from associations both nationally & internationally.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the staff that did not last at TechLink took advantage and did not meet the expectations laid out to them - whether it was sales or recruiting (a lot of excuses from experienced people) left a bad impression.
    So, I would say staff that is no longer working here would be the only con.

Advice to Management

More in-depth references/background checks on potential internal staff.

There are newer employer reviews for TechLink Systems