TechSmith

www.techsmith.com

The best place I have ever worked

Social Media (Former Employee) Okemos, MI

ProsI got an internship at TechSmith during my final year at college. It was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

Personal and professional growth is a priority of theirs and they encourage their employees to develop new skills on the job. Everyone is patient and kind, yet hold a high performance standard for themselves and their peers.

ConsTheir office is in Okemos, which is a fantastic town to raise a family, but less optimal for recent graduates looking to spread their wings and experience the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen a satellite office in the Metro Detroit area to tap those recruiting opportunities. Allow more flexibility with remote workforce.

Overall pretty good

Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) Okemos, MI

I worked at TechSmith as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Really fun company culture. Like to have a lot of social company events, which is pretty cool. But… Cons: Middle management does have problems. Difficult to get in touch… Advice to Senior Management: Be better about communicating where the direction of the product… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic intern experience

Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) Okemos, MI

I worked at TechSmith as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great culture, skilled yet down to earth developers, opportunities for… Cons: Growing pains, management somewhat disconnected Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up guys, you're doing fantastic. I loved my summer at TechSmith, and would love to come back when I finish school. There are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TechSmith.

Worked for TechSmith? Contribute to the Community!