There are newer employer reviews for TechSmith

As an intern I felt included and like it was a place to truly grow in my profession.

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Okemos, MI
Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in Okemos, MI

I worked at TechSmith as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Every person I met was kind and cared deeply about the work that they were doing. My ideas weren't discredited as an intern's ideas, but fully valued. I felt like a true member of the team. There were many opportunities to interact with upper management, as well as to meet interns in other departments. This company truly cares about their employees and creating a healthy environment.

Cons

There weren't opportunities for my position outside of Michigan. Otherwise, I would have gladly stayed.

Other Employee Reviews for TechSmith

1. Great Experience

Current Intern - Intern in Okemos, MI
    Current Intern - Intern in Okemos, MI

I have been working at TechSmith as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to be an intern--everyone for the most part is very helpful and excited to see you learn. Love the transparency between departments and the various opportunities for interns to get involved in whatever interests them.

Cons

Work can sometimes get tedious and repetitive, however, if you express interest in getting involved in something else you have the opportunity to make it happen.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the great company culture and fun events, continue encouraging employees from various departments to communicate and get to know each other.

Fun and Rewarding Company!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

I worked at TechSmith (More than a year)

Pros

The work can be challenging - but the culture is great! Coworkers were always very friendly, supportive, lots of laughter. Management really does care about you as an individual, receptive to new ideas and support the 'open door' policy in place. They put their money where their mouth is - dedicating resources towards personal and professional development, lots of perks and activities that make for an enjoyable company culture, and support the local community in all sorts of different ways. Awesome place to work if you have the chance!

Cons

There's always room for improvement with communication; especially in a company that has so many different project/teams/initiatives working all the time. But overall - still a great company to work with.