TechSoup Global

www.techsoupglobal.org

I love working for TechSoup Global, amazing people, amazing mission, amazing benefits!

Recruiter (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsAt TSG it is all about the people! Our big diverse group is making a global difference, adding great value to what other nonprofits are doing!!! Even on a bad day, and we all have them, I go home knowing I am doing good works on a global scale!
I am super lucky to work here and thank my lucky stars!!!
Check us out at www.techsoupglobal.org!

ConsAs a global technology nonprofit in the Bay Area it is hard to compete against the for profit salaries and find the kind of tech savvy talent we need.
Thank goodness for our work/life balance and benefit package which makes up the difference!

Advice to Senior ManagementOur org chart is very very complex and it is very challenging for our new hires to understand who to go to for what? Thankfully we are great at welcoming people on board and have so many talented folks who have worked here for many, many years to offer help and guidance!

Company formerly known as Compumentor offers no mentorship, and promotes the lackeys

Customer Service (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TechSoup Global

Pros: If you want a job with low expectation and weak deliverables, it is a… Cons: The wages are an embarrassment for a $20m company that doesn't pay taxes. Your lip service is insulting. Stop BS-ing… Advice to Senior Management: You have too many directors. Stop promoting people who always agree with you. Offer career paths,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great mission, horrible execution.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at TechSoup Global full-time

Pros: The overall objective of TechSoup is noble and deserves a lot of respect. Success at TechSoup means you're helping people in nonprofits save a ton… Cons: Terrible management. Ego-driven individuals working for the glory of themselves often gets in the way of people being able to take initiative and work towards… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication, empower global partners to get things done and use the global office as an asset instead of the barrier that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on TechSoup Global.

Worked for TechSoup Global? Contribute to the Community!