TechSoup Global

www.techsoupglobal.org
  www.techsoupglobal.org
There are newer employer reviews for TechSoup Global

Decent place to work if you can find a place to thrive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TechSoup Global full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Strong focus on life/work balance
Great thought leadership
Flexible work hours, decent benefits and generous holidays

Cons

Paralyzed executive decision making on great ideas
Poor execution by program leadership
Chaos seems to be preferred over thoughtful and organized approaches to management and execution
No opportunity to move into leadership roles; boxed out by political favorites

Co-CEOs should bring in consultants to coach and re-structure how the Organization functions in every way. Decision by consensus equals chaos.

22 Other Employee Reviews for TechSoup Global (View Most Recent)

I love working for TechSoup Global, amazing people, amazing mission, amazing benefits!

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TechSoup Global

Pros

At TSG it is all about the people! Our big diverse group is making a global difference, adding great value to what other nonprofits are doing!!! Even on a bad day, and we all have them, I go home knowing I am doing good works on a global scale!
    I am super lucky to work here and thank my lucky stars!!!
    Check us out at www.techsoupglobal.org!

Cons

As a global technology nonprofit in the Bay Area it is hard to compete against the for profit salaries and find the kind of tech savvy talent we need.
    Thank goodness for our work/life balance and benefit package which makes up the difference!

Our org chart is very very complex and it is very challenging for our new hires to understand who to go to for what? Thankfully we are great at welcoming people on board and have so many talented folks who have worked here for many, many years to offer help and guidance!

Company formerly known as Compumentor offers no mentorship, and promotes the lackeys

Current Employee - Customer Service in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TechSoup Global

Pros

If you want a job with low expectation and weak deliverables, it is a pretty cush spot. Benefits are good. Culture and many people are good too.

Cons

The wages are an embarrassment for a $20m company that doesn't pay taxes. Your lip service is insulting. Stop BS-ing people. Just say 'no' when the answer is no. A reason would be nice. A can-do attitude would be better.

You have too many directors. Stop promoting people who always agree with you. Offer career paths, mentorship, and better education reimbursement plans for dedicated employees who want to become more valuable to the company!

There are newer employer reviews for TechSoup Global