TechTarget
www.techtarget.com Newton, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Good Company Overall

Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
Newton, MA

I have been working at TechTarget full-time for more than 3 years

ProsOne of the best benefits of TechTarget is their flexibility. They are willing to allow most employees to telecommute and have an open leave policy. It's very family-friendly and even has several festivities during the holidays for children.

Some of the pros include:

Flexibility
Good work environment
Employee recognition
Commodore
Team morale
Telecommute-friendly

ConsThe biggest issue with TechTarget is the health insurance costs. A recent benefits change in 2011 was a big factor in driving away many employees. It's a benefit to the company in cost savings, but really takes a toll on out of pocket employee expenses.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdjust the health insurance plan to reduce out of pocket expenses to employees

I've learned a ton about the topic and running a website--but pay is extremely low compared to others in this industry.

Site Editor (Current Employee)
Newton, MA

I have been working at TechTarget

Pros: Lots of talented, creative, smart people. Beautiful office space in Newton. Generous and flexible… Cons: Salaries are very low compared to those offered by similar companies in area… Advice to Senior Management: Raise salaries to industry levels; this will help reduce turnover. Help… More

The experience is what you make of it (and who you work with)

Editor (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at TechTarget

Pros: - I have had a fantastic experience at TechTarget. I've been blessed with awesome coworkers, fantastic managers and a lot of room to grow. In… Cons: - Pay isn't that great. A competitor recently reached out to me about an open position, offering between $20-30k more than what I currently make.… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more competitive wages! Please! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TechTarget.

Worked for TechTarget? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TechTarget reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TechTarget CEO Greg Strakosch. All reviews posted anonymously by TechTarget employees.