Techcess Group

www.techcessgroup.com

Good Place to advance your Career, With Honest Hard working people

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsTechcess Group is a company full of hard working people, from employees to management. The management team if fair and honest with employee's. If an employee shows the proper initiative the company will reward them with advancement.

ConsLike any small business that is in a competitive environment they must attempt to squeeze every bit of productivity out of each employee. There is not always a clear focus on priorities.

Advice to Senior ManagementChoose what areas of the industry that you would like to focus on and tackle that portion of the business. Focus investment of your time and money.

I learned a lot and was able to build the foundation of a great career at Techcess Group

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Techcess Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Techcess Group has a fast-paced work environment with a wide variety of clients, so technical employees get to work with a broad range of technologies.… Cons: The benefits aren't great, though that's to be expected at a small company. Management can be a bit overbearing at times. Higher-level technical staff are… Advice to Senior Management: The helpdesk is the front line and is the way most clients interact with the company, so it's important that the helpdesk staff be both… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great employees, management could use some work.

IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Techcess Group full-time

Pros: Great learning opportunity. You will learn a lot working… Cons: Management doesn't seem to know how to run a company. … Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Techcess Group.

Worked for Techcess Group? Contribute to the Community!