I love the Sr. Leadership I support

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fairfax, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Technatomy

Pros

Growth opportunity as long as sr. leadership is aware of your potential.

Cons

Lot's of growth, lack of resources but we're working on it!

Value your employees and make them feel like they are connected and recognized hard work! Thank you goes a long way. Learn to identify the weaknesses/strengths of your staff so you can properly assign them to a role/position.

Other Reviews for Technatomy

Frustrating but rewarding

I worked at Technatomy full-time

Pros

- Trust of the senior management; this is one of the few companies I worked for where we basically wrote the proposal ourselves and "owned" our own success or failure
    - Good IT support staff
    - Diverse number of customers and projects
    - Senior management will find you the resources to get the job done
    - Spouse says I complained about this company far less than any other I worked for

Cons

- HR is really messed up. My pay was messed up for several months. It's never good when the IRS tells you that your taxes are screwed up, and you find out that HR dropped the ball months earlier when they lost your W-4 and other paperwork.
    - If your contract doesn't get renewed, you're likely to be laid off
    - Management doesn't invest in employees long-term. There are no avenues for additional training or education. As a result, employees feel like they are not valued or are temporary workers.

- Invest in your people with continuing education opportunities
    - Find a way to retain talented personnel after projects end; do some personnel planning prior to contract end to have contingency plans in place
    - Continue to trust your employees and empowering them in the proposal process

Declining times

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Technatomy full-time

Pros

Leadership appears to be committed to determining where the company has been falling short and devising an action plan to position the company for sustainable growth.

Cons

The Payroll is consistently screwed up, the benefits keep getting worse, and the HR director is extremely unprofessional.

Provide a career path for the employees and improve the communication from HQ to offsite employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Technatomy.

Worked for Technatomy? Contribute to the Community!