Technatomy
www.technatomy.com Fairfax, VA 50 to 149 Employees

The contract comes first. The workers come last.

Documentation Specialist (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Technatomy full-time for less than a year

ProsPeople seem nice to your face that work with Technatomy

ConsThey have a business model to not provide basic necessities for their workers. Daily parking at a government site was $15/day. No desks. No phones. They expect you to use your cell phone for conference calls. No reimbursement for all those expenses. If you need quiet time to do your work and concentrate, you are out of luck. They overwork you, yet claim you're an exempt employee and don't have to pay you one dollar more for all those worked hours. They also don't provide compensation time for additional worked hours either. I've honestly never encountered a company that gave their employees so little yet expected them all to be incredibly grateful. My friends thought I was joking when I told them I had to keep hauling my things from temporary desk to temporary desk. I had to squat in conference rooms. I would get kicked out at least 3 times a day and would get exhausted hunting for other conference rooms from which to work where it was quiet. Once I sat down, someone would knock on the door and say they scheduled a meeting in that conference room. NO work was allowed to be done from home though, which was absolutely abhorrent. Government people all had their own offices, desks, and could work from home. Contractors were treated like trash. Management at Technatomy allowed it. Hence, people quit in droves.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't bid on a contract where you 1. employ people that have no PMP certification and are in a position of management simply because they're full of themselves 2. don't ensure your people will be provided their own workspace at the client site. Turnover is very high because of these two things. There's already a reputation out about how poorly Technatomy treats its employees at government sites and that they quit within a year's time.

I love the Sr. Leadership I support

Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Technatomy

Pros: Growth opportunity as long as sr. leadership is aware of… Cons: Lot's of growth, lack of resources but we're working on… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees and make them feel like they are connected and recognized hard work! Thank you goes a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

HR has to go

Security Analyst (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Technatomy full-time for less than a year

Pros: The future looks pretty good. I think the company is… Cons: The back off support does not realize their role in the company. Between the uneducated HR department, send her emails and never hear back,… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in a qualified HR director, manage benefits costs and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Technatomy.

Worked for Technatomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technatomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Technatomy CEO Nadeem Butler. All reviews posted anonymously by Technatomy employees.