Technica
www.technicacorp.com Dulles, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Extremely detached management - unprofessional staff.

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Technica full-time for more than a year

ProsInteresting engineering projects. But you can find those all over the beltway.

ConsPay well below market. Horrible Program Mgt, Corporate Mgt and a complete lack of Sr. Leadership. Communication is absent in the company. The first day at HQ, the CEO walked up to me, looked at me, turned around and walked away. First line managers have zero leadership skills. Few opportunities for training and a fair amount of their employees are incapable of any actual engineering that have somehow gotten through their interviewing.

Advice to Senior ManagementI was going to fill this in -- but this company wouldn't listen. There is no leadership or effective management of any kind. Technica is a joke.

Very good overall but lots of turnover and little loyalty

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Dulles, VA

I have been working at Technica as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: New building, friendly staff, pretty good managers, bagel Monday and… Cons: Senior IT management can be fickle and not genuine, and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't judge the value of staff by whether their projects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place to Work

Senior IA Engineer (Former Employee)
Dulles, VA

I worked at Technica

Pros: Very technical people and interesting projects. You learn alot on the job because of the projects and people. Management cares and watches out… Cons: Benefits are average. That's all. Advice to Senior Management: Keep talking to staff-that is much appreciated. Pizza lunches are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Technica.

Worked for Technica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technica reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Technica CEO Miguel Collado. All reviews posted anonymously by Technica employees.