Technical Resources International

www.tech-res.com
  www.tech-res.com
There are newer employer reviews for Technical Resources International

No stress workplace, nice coworkers, easygoing managers, and free coffee!

Current Employee - Medical Writer
Current Employee - Medical Writer

I have been working at Technical Resources International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work is relatively easy and you are given plenty of time to do it. Coworkers fill in for each other without complaints. Managers rarely criticize anyone and are very helpful and understanding when you need time off or get an assignment in late (within reason). Standards are easily achievable. No pressure to work late. Nice comfortable building, easy to get to. Plenty of parking. Free individual serving coffee. Regularly scheduled parties for holidays. Best job I've had.

Cons

None that I can think of so far.

Keep up the good work!

14 Other Employee Reviews for Technical Resources International (View Most Recent)

ok place

I worked at Technical Resources International

Pros

Flexible hours, relax environment, quiet place

Cons

lack competation, lack oppertunity for advance

Should manage workflow better

Excellent company! Highly Recommended.

Current Employee - Clinical in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Clinical in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Technical Resources International full-time

Pros

What has impressed me the most about Technical Resources International, Inc. is that it is extremely organized and has much higher quality control standards for work processes above other comparative companies in their field- allowing the company to deliver high quality services and products. Wins excellent long-standing contracts for a reason! Also, great diversity for a company that you don’t always see. Nice relaxing facility/work atmosphere, excellent staff, ongoing opportunities for professional development and benefits. Highly recommended based on firsthand experience. As with any job, much success lies in your own work ethic, perspective and your skill set/what you bring to the company uniquely as an individual.

Excellent benefits, low cost medical/dental/vision insurance, annual raises, tuition reimbursement, professional development, free coffee, casual Fridays. Work-life balance and flexible work schedules. Productive workplace and great overall company culture.

Cons

None that I can think of. Must pay for parking.

Keep up the good work.