Technipower
www.technipower.com Roswell, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Anonymous

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Roswell, GA

ProsEarning potential unlimited , senior management is supportive and has good cop/bad cop style of leading that motivates you while keeping you focused. Middle Management is great depending on the territory.

ConsMiddle Management sends conflicting training lessons,this career requires you to know everything about all types of occupations, the software, their skill sets, what they do, and under what circumstances they would use them. To young people who are not as knowledgeable in the various industries you are calling on be prepared for a steep learning curve. Some managers are great salespeople, but terrible managers at cultivating talent and promoting confidence in the younger inexperienced sales force.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Great professional and financial opportunity.

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Roswell, GA

I have been working at Technipower full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent opportunity to excel financially and professionally through hard, focused, work. Great team environment where upper management truly cares about there employees. Very little micromanagement after training. TechniPower… Cons: Base salary is on the lower side, yet the commission structure is excellent. Not for someone that is hesitant on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good learning experience for youngsters, but far from a long term career

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Technipower full-time

Pros: The owner & management are genuinely good people personally. Its a good place to learn how to do old school style recruiting and… Cons: The biggest problem is an identity issue. Do you like high sales numbers, or are you just happy as long as everything is done… Advice to Senior Management: Reward production No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Technipower.

Worked for Technipower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Technipower reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Technipower CEO Jeff McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Technipower employees.