Anonymous

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Roswell, GA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Roswell, GA

Pros

Earning potential unlimited , senior management is supportive and has good cop/bad cop style of leading that motivates you while keeping you focused. Middle Management is great depending on the territory.

Cons

Middle Management sends conflicting training lessons,this career requires you to know everything about all types of occupations, the software, their skill sets, what they do, and under what circumstances they would use them. To young people who are not as knowledgeable in the various industries you are calling on be prepared for a steep learning curve. Some managers are great salespeople, but terrible managers at cultivating talent and promoting confidence in the younger inexperienced sales force.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Technipower

Great Company

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Technipower full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great office environment - The people at TechniPower are great. Unlimited income potential. Six Figure incomes are common and very attainable. Everyone from President down is willing to sit and train/review scenarios and assist with professional development at any time. Great culture and people thoroughly enjoy working here.

Cons

This is not a slack job. You have to be willing to come in and put in the effort required at any commissioned sales position. If you do not want to work hard, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Excited to see the growth - keep it up.

Wonderful People to work for

Current Employee - Account Executive in Roswell, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Roswell, GA

I have been working at Technipower full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They truly do care about their employees! I had a few personal issues that I had come up in my first two weeks with the company. They we're compassionate and understanding and didn't dock my pay for the time I took off.

Cons

Se expectations can be a little unrealistic and their are a few managers who are a little totalitarian. Most of the employees are young (in their 29's) so they can slip into play mode very quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!