Technisource

www.technisource.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Technisource

Contractors used to staff an entire company to skirt employment law.

Former Contractor - SEM Analyst in Atlanta, GA
Former Contractor - SEM Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Technisource as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Being a contractor meant little direct interaction with AT&T (now YP) management. We were also exempt from the company's paybands, so there was slightly more room for performance-based raises.

Cons

Kept to a strict timeclock that was enforced more inflexibly than fast food restaurants I've worked at. Kept in the dark about company changes to the point that process alterations that materially affected our day-to-day routine were revealed to us several days after they were to be implemented. Management failed to properly estimate staffing needs, so we experienced short, frequent cycles of growth and contraction.

All decisions about day-to-day operations are made by managers both experientially and physically distant from those who have to follow them. If you worked harder to take the advice of your people in the trenches, you might be able to decrease your churn rate of 35%.

91 Other Employee Reviews for Technisource (View Most Recent)

This was the most unprofessional company I ever worked for!

Former Employee - Web Design in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Web Design in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Technisource full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It's a paycheck. There is the possibility to be hired by the client. This is a short-term place to work, there is extremely high attrition because the environment.

Cons

I endured months of workplace bullying from my manager. I went to HR for help twice and was ignored. Finally, I was released from my contract in retaliation for my complaints, saying I was just not the right fit. This company lacks any workplace morals or ethics. They do not value their employees and they are only margins to them.

Treat your employees like assets instead of margins.

Technisource exhibited a clear and intentional lack of integrity in their dealings with me.

Former Employee - IT Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - IT Analyst in Chicago, IL

I worked at Technisource full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Technisource did actually pay me for the hours that I worked. They do provide access to IT certification training courses online.

Cons

The Technisource recruiters and managers I interacted with did a complete 180 once I signed the contract. They moved me to another role at a higher technical level, sitting next to people doing the same job and making twice as much, but would not even discuss adjusting my contract. Since it was a move within the same team with the same client supervisor, the contract still held. Needless to say, I quickly found a new contract company to work with.

I would suggest keeping closer tabs on your satellite offices to make sure they are operating with the same vision as the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Technisource