They're OK

Current Contractor - Project Coordinator in Irvine, CA
Current Contractor - Project Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Technisource as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They have been able to locate a couple of positions for me.

Cons

Local office seems to have a high turn-over rate. Lots of 'newbies' working there. Seems more like I have to tell them what they need to provide me. (Contract, dates, benefits information....)

Advice to Management

There must be some reason there is such high turn-over rate. I know of one employee that went back to work in your office... but it seems that quite a few of your office personnel left.

Other Employee Reviews for Technisource

1. Great company to get foot in the door, great pay, friendly work environment

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Wilmington, DE
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Wilmington, DE

I have been working at Technisource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, friendly work environment, good way to start in the IT world, on site managers at client company, open ended contract with room for advancement, GREAT client company, flexible hours with plenty of opportunity for overtime, weekly pay is great to help manage bills, client offers 401K option, casual dress, 12 hours shifts working on a 3 days on 2 off 2 on 3 off, earn paid vacation time, very nice facility at client company

Cons

recruiters tend to be out of state, hard to communicate with recruiter by phone but will get response by email, can take a bit of time for the on boarding process, health benefit plans are VERY expensive.

Advice to Management

try to have recruiters that are closer to employee, at least in the same time zone, making it easier to contact by phone

This was the most unprofessional company I ever worked for!

Former Employee - Web Design in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Web Design in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Technisource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a paycheck. There is the possibility to be hired by the client. This is a short-term place to work, there is extremely high attrition because the environment.

Cons

I endured months of workplace bullying from my manager. I went to HR for help twice and was ignored. Finally, I was released from my contract in retaliation for my complaints, saying I was just not the right fit. This company lacks any workplace morals or ethics. They do not value their employees and they are only margins to them.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like assets instead of margins.