Techno Comp

www.technocompinc.com

Excellent organization to work

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Warren, NJ

ProsI was associated with techno-comp for one year.Today is my last day at work,I feel the individuals/management is very responsible.They care you in all the aspects.they will respond to your call quickly and maintains transparency.they don't have any VISA issues,they have proper documentation.Salary will be on time.They keep their word as told at the time of joining.I feel sad moving out of techno-comp because i got very good offer in financial industry.They have very good terms with telecommunication clients like Verizon...

ConsThey are trusted/Primary vendors to few clients like verizon.They have to improve the client-employee relationship with other financial organisation.Rest everything is good.I have not faced any problem with techno-comp.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll the best and Keep it up.If you maintain these standards you will definitely reach your goal.Very ethical company to work with.

very better exp

IT Recruiter (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Techno Comp full-time for less than a year

Pros: it depends on performance of the employee Cons: it depends on performance of the employee and no cons.its… Advice to Senior Management: no advice it is fully perfect management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good company for consultants

I have been working at Techno Comp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very good company for consultants... Cons: No annual salary hike ... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Techno Comp.

Worked for Techno Comp? Contribute to the Community!