There are newer employer reviews for Technology Business Research

Great Company.

Former Contractor - Marketing
Former Contractor - Marketing

I worked at Technology Business Research as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Small firm that cares about eachother. Great atmosphere. Great benefits for a small firm.

Cons

Competitive market, but TBR should do well in the future.

Advice to Management

None.

reviews filtered by
  1. Analyst position

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Technology Business Research

Pros

Cordial environment with many learning opportunities and lots of flexibility.

Cons

Project work can be improperly scoped at times and there are times we promise a level of detail/granularity we do not have the resources to deliver.

Advice to Management

Don't let this become a boiler room operation.

2. Growing company, opportunity, smart people

I have been working at Technology Business Research

Pros

TBR is a great place to work and create your own destiny. You can advance in responsibility and compensation if you choose to put your head down, go for it and advocate for yourself when appropriate. These are the people most valued. Senior management wants to hear ideas and will typically let you execute on it if makes business sense. Management is loyal to employees and vice versa. Many people have been here for 8-10 years or more. Being on the Seacoast of New Hampshire and all that brings is another major perk. Benefits are great, especially for a small company but a 401K match or something like it would do wonders. Overall this is a great company, with a family atmosphere where hard work pays off.

Cons

The company is in hyper growth mode but some people are not always aligned and may not be in position to get us there. There is a small "complainer" class that may just want to find another situation that better suits their needs.

Advice to Management

Always be assessing. Is everyone on the same page? What could help us grow faster, more efficiently? Who is best to get us there?

There are newer employer reviews for Technology Business Research