Technology Navigators

Engaged Employer

High Performance Team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Technology Navigators full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative environment where the team grows and wins together. Everyone working together to benefit and grow the company Horizontal structure where the CEOs are working right beside you High-energy and high-performance teammates where communication is always positive, and feedback is given directly to you in order to improve the performance, speed, and future of the company Monthly team building outings (we went Ziplining in June!) Town hall meetings each Friday, where the team shares wins and postive feedback for everyone. All-hands meetings once a month where goals are discussed and everyone is allowed to share their ideas and opinions.

Cons

None at the moment! We can't grow as fast as we would like, but that's part of being smart!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We are moving in the right direction, and i can't wait to see the payoff in the future! Loving the willingness to strive together and try new things. You guys ARE THE BEST.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Technical Recruiter

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I worked at Technology Navigators full-time

Pros

-Great Management/mentors -Great staff. The people at TN are what make you want to come to work. -Great training -Room for growth personally and professionally -Nice office space -Some company outings -Beer Fridays

Cons

-Typical cut throatness of agency recruiter, but much less than most agencies -Long hours and little flexibility -HR is a real problem with little openness for change. -Vacation/PTO is not competitive -Expensive Benefits

Advice to Management

keep up the good work.

2. Best Recruiting Team in Austin

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX

I have been working at Technology Navigators full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High-performing teammates who push each other to continue the upward momentum the company is enjoying Tight-knit group, where communication is open and helpful "Above-the-line" mentality--rules of candidate ownership put in place assist recruiters in maintaining positive relationships withe each other and candidates Work hard/play hard: this team puts in hours, for sure, but we also have celebratory events and team-building in-house to cut loose Small team: you know everyone well, and strong bonds are built between everyone on staff All-hands meetings once a month--you know what you are contributing to the bottom line Structured approach to engaging the community, executed well by all involved Earning potential is really unlimited here.

Cons

This job isn't for you if you're looking for a 40 hour work week: if you want to be a recruiter, you need to be mentally prepared to do what it takes to engage engineers and developers, who are hard to reach during the day. Pressure-filled environment--but that's the nature of the beast. True high-performing recruiters are refined by pressure, not deflated by it.

Advice to Management

Continue to scale the team and invest in the recruiters. We all believe in this team, and together we can take this company in just about any direction you want!