Technology Navigators

Add Review

High Performance Team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Technology Navigators full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Collaborative environment where the team grows and wins together.
Everyone working together to benefit and grow the company
Horizontal structure where the CEOs are working right beside you
High-energy and high-performance teammates where communication is always positive, and feedback is given directly to you in order to improve the performance, speed, and future of the company
Monthly team building outings (we went Ziplining in June!)
Town hall meetings each Friday, where the team shares wins and postive feedback for everyone.
All-hands meetings once a month where goals are discussed and everyone is allowed to share their ideas and opinions.

Cons

None at the moment! We can't grow as fast as we would like, but that's part of being smart!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We are moving in the right direction, and i can't wait to see the payoff in the future! Loving the willingness to strive together and try new things. You guys ARE THE BEST.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great place to grow.

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Austin, TX

I worked at Technology Navigators full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked there for about a year and and half after moving to Austin. If you're looking for a smaller company with room to grow this is a great option for you. The company provides an excellent environment to enhance not only your professional growth - but your personal growth, as well. The team is always very motivated. Healthy-competitive environment. Enjoyed the team challenges and outside education. Fun and encouraging management team - willing to be flexible with you in order to provide you with the most beneficial work schedule. You are provided the ability to examine new tools and pursue outside education, collaborative work environment, diverse client base - gives you the opportunity to provide services to a variety of companies from smaller start ups larger enterprise organizations.

Cons

Consistency. Getting to offices off 360 are tough in morning and afternoon traffic.

Advice to Management

The management is very motivated to grow the company and continues to. In the short time that I was there - the changes were noticeable. They are doing a great job.

2. Complete Cluster

I worked at Technology Navigators

Pros

If you're remotely competent, you look like a rockstar.

Cons

Everyone there is a mess. There are a lot of power struggles and promises not being fulfilled. This is completely a 7:45-5:30 job and they WILL look at you funny if you take a lunch.

Advice to Management

Try and create a culture and stop hiring these outside consultants to do it for you.

Technology Navigators Response

Oct 30, 2014Operations Manager

When we interview potential employees, we speak about one of our core values “Dedication”. We work hard (as most successful people do) and we play hard. While our business hours are 8am - 5pm ... More